Truly Sunshines ♥

Strong Girl :')


When am I going to be able to understand ? I wanna see myself smile again , hear my laugh and actually mean it , and cry not because I'm sad but because I am happy.  People say I have a beautiful smile , well prove it to me because I can't even do it anymore , hiding the pain behind something that isn't even real hurts me more than anything . I want to be hard for you to forget, I want to have the kind of impact on you where you know you'll never find anyone who can take my place , because that's what you are to me . I want it to hurt like hell when you see me . I want you to feel what you put me through . But ?

|
|
|
|
|
\/
 
The truth is,  I really do miss someone . He's the only person that ever made me feel anything , really feel . Even if it wasn’t always the best of feelings , he's the only one who could make me smile or tear me down in three seconds flat . He's the only person that can drive me crazy , in both good and bad ways . He's the only person that ever made me feel like I didn’t have to try so hard . I just wish he knew I still loved him , and I wish he would do something with that knowledge . I wish he would grab me and hold me tight in his arms and whisper in my ear how much he loves me more , like his always did .
I REALLY MISS YOU :'(